Friday, November 12, 2010

Explore Myanmar





I felt quite embarrassing when our boss rang me and said, "Have you gone through the Explore Myanmar ?" I said " I didn't." In fact, I had to admit that during these days I was entirely engaged in the operations of the bank's development plans and little has been informed what MoC has been doing. So I rushed to get one copy of "Explore Myanmar" and surprisingly I am astonished that my Ministry is quite capable of implementing such a good job for the country. It is really very informative for potential investors who have been informed the dark sides of Myanmar under present regime. I think it is timely published and coincided with the post election in Myanmar.

Explore Myanmar contains 14 chapters and briefly explains about the sectors and sub-sectors with colourful illustrations. I think this publication will be the latest version of compilation of what Myanmar has been doing during the last two decades. I also feel that such implementations and establishments could act as stimulants to the potential foreign investors who are exploring Myanmar.

I suggested to Chief Editor, U Aung Naing Oo to make contact with the Amazon.com for distribution to international readers. Anyway, lastly, I congratulated to our boss for making such kind of initiatives for trade and investment and I really like the idea of attracting foreign investors who have been thinking of setting foot in the scenarios of trade and investment sectors.

Friends, it's worth reading it and keeping it. Try to get one and you will be amazing too.

No comments: